2020 KHA Virtual Convention and Trade Show
KHA Hosted Live Event: Oct. 21-22, 2020
Virtual Platform Available: Oct. 21 - Nov. 20, 2020
Don't pack your bags, we're going virtual!
*COVID-19 Update: Change of Plans for the 2020 KHA Trade Show
After thoughtful consideration, the KHA Board has made the difficult decision to not hold an in-person Convention and Trade Show in 2020. This decision was made after gathering input from the KHA Convention Planning Committee, the KHA staff and public health officials. The safety of members, vendors and staff is our priority. We made the decision that we thought best protected everyone.
What's not changing:
- Receive 4.5 hours of dedicated contact hours with key hospital decision makers.
- A listing on the KHA website available to attendees prior to, during and after the show.
- Attend any educational and networking roundtables at no additional charge.
- Our members use the KHA trade show to be able to connect with reliable exhibitors, especially in these trying times.
What is changing:
- KHA’s virtual trade show platform will give you increased exposure because the event is on-demand for 30 days.
- Exhibitors can save money on travel, lodging, and other costly expenses typically associated with trade shows.
- With COVID-19, virtual trade shows are a great opportunity to still network and interact with attendees and exhibitors.
- We will be able to provide you with reporting and analytics for attendees.
You are still able to reserve your booth today! Booths will not be reserved until payment has been received.
For information on exhibiting, please contact Melissa Willey at firstname.lastname@example.org, KHA Education Department at (785) 233-7436.
2020 Trade Show Booth Application
2020 Trade Show Rules and Regulations
2020 Trade Show Prospectus
2020 KHA Virtual Trade Show Service Kit
2020 Virtual Trade Show Informational Webinar
The last date for booth refunds is Aug. 10, 2020. We will not be issuing refunds after this date.