As a KHA member, you have access to Cincinnati Insurance Companies best in class Pillar™ Healthcare Institutions Directors & Officers Liability Coverage. With Cincinnati’s Pillar™ Management Liability Coverage, know that you have an exceptional insurance program from a company offering:
- Unlimited Access to No Additional Cost Employment Legal Advice.
- Prevents Claims and Saves your Hospital added Legal Fees.
- Broad definition of claim includes:
- Written Demand for Monetary Damages or Other Relief
- Civil, Administrative or Regulatory Proceedings
- Arbitration or Mediation Proceedings
- Criminal Proceedings
- Broad Definition of an Insured Can Include:
- Operating Entity
- Real Estate Owner (City, County, District, Ownership Group)
- Subsidiaries such as Foundations or Auxiliaries.
- Independent Contractors
- Can also Include Management Company as Additional Insured
- Coverage can be written to include Employed Lawyers Professional Liability.
- Cincinnati's management team specifically dedicated to keeping your program on the leading edge.
- Superior claims service provided by Cincinnati professionals and local panel counsel.
- High financial strength rating from A.M. Best Co., reflecting our ability to pay claims and keep our promises.
- For qualifying accounts, multi-year policy terms are available for most coverages, saving you the added time and expense of annual renewals.
Find out how Cincinnati can help your hospital with Management Liability by contacting Conrade Insurance Group at (888) 283-0096 or visit them online at www.conradeinsurance.com.