(June 19, 2020) – Chief Financial Officer
Smith County Memorial Hospital
921 E. Highway 36, P.O. Box 349
Smith Center, KS 66967
Contact: Allen Van Driel
Phone: (785) 282-6845 ext. 1100
Fax: (785) 282-6331
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Have experience as a Controller or CFO in a Critical Access Hospital;
- Be familiar with accounting and patient accounts in a rural health clinic;
- Be able to demonstrate a history of team building and mentoring of staff;
- Possess strong accounting skills with an emphasis on general ledger processes;
- Have the ability to extract data from databases, generate reports and forecasts; and
- Show strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with staff and departments to achieve optimal financial performance.
Minimum requirements include a bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field, along with a minimum of three years of finance experience in a health care setting. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. An excellent benefits package is included.
If you have a management position available in your organization that you would like posted in Current Report, email the information to Jan Fenwick. Also, don't forget to check out www.kshealthjobs.net for other health care openings in Kansas.