(June 5, 2020) – COVID-19 has changed everything. As you consider re-opening and planning for the future, there are many factors to take into consideration. The Kansas Hospital Association, in collaboration with 30 other state hospital associations, is hosting a six-part webinar series in partnership with the Executive Speakers Bureau on topics to take into consideration.
- June 25 – Bite Size Coping During Times of Uncertainty;
- July 9 – Update on COVID-19: What's Next and How to Plan;
- July 23 – The Post-COVID-19 Health Care Landscape: Implications for Strategy;
- Aug. 6 – When Good Isn't Good Enough: How Unconscious Bias Harms Patients During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Despite Our Good Intentions;
- Aug. 20 – How Hospitals Can Lead a "Quiet Revolution" for Healing During a Pandemic; and
- Sept. 3 – The New Health Care Ecosystem.
Please contact the KHA Education Department at (785) 233-7436 if you have any questions.