(Aug. 28, 2020) – The Kansas Hospital Association would like to inform you of the latest member hospital administrator changes since our last hospital list printout in July:
- Rita K. Buurman, RN, interim chief executive officer, Republic County Hospital, Belleville;
- Frank Corcoran, chief executive officer (no longer interim), Geary Community Hospital, Junction City;
- Tawnya M. Seitz, acting chief executive officer, Lincoln County Hospital, Lincoln;
- Robyn Chadwick, LSCSW, and Laurie Labarca have switched locations (Robyn is now hospital president at Ascension Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc., St. Joseph, and Laurie is now hospital president at Ascension Via Christi St. Teresa Hospital, Inc., as well as Ascension Via Christi Rehab. Hospital, Wichita—replacing Cynthia Hagerty); and
- Candace Ifabiyi, medical center director, Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center, Wichita.
Our Kansas Hospitals and Health-Related Facilities list is available on the KHA website in PDF (Adobe Acrobat Reader format) at www.kha-net.org. A username and password is required. Click on Kansas Hospitals, CEO Directories, Kansas Hospital List and Kansas Hospitals and Health-Related Facilities List. Please contact Cheryl Carson at (785) 233-7436 if you have updates and provide the start date of the new administrator/chief executive officer, picture, birthday and press release/bio.