(May 1, 2020) – The Kansas Hospital Association would like to inform you of the latest member hospital administrator changes since our last hospital list printout in March:
- Brooke Bollman, chief executive officer (no longer interim), Sumner County District #1 Hospital, Caldwell;
- Teresa Collins, acting chief executive officer and chief compliance officer, Rock Regional Hospital, Derby;
- Michael Soodjinda, chief financial officer | interim chief executive officer, Morton County Health System, Elkhart;
- Jeanne Goche, chief executive officer, Lincoln County Hospital, Lincoln;
- Rance Ramsey, chief executive officer, Cheyenne County Hospital, Saint Francis; and
- Trice Watts, interim chief executive officer, Greeley County Health Services, Tribune
Our Kansas Hospitals and Health-Related Facilities list is available on the KHA website in PDF (Adobe Acrobat Reader format) at www.kha-net.org. A username and password is required. Click on Kansas Hospitals, CEO Directories, Kansas Hospital List and Kansas Hospitals and Health-Related Facilities List. Please contact Cheryl Carson at (785) 233-7436 if you have updates and provide the start date of the new administrator/chief executive officer, picture, birthday and press release/bio.