(June 26, 2020) – The Kansas Hospital Association would like to inform you of the latest member hospital administrator changes since our last hospital list printout in May:
- Brent Martin, chief operations officer, Republic County Hospital, Belleville (receiving CEO mailings until a chief executive officer is announced);
- Jerry Dooley, interim chief executive officer, Western Plains Medical Complex, Dodge City;
- Patrick Custer, interim chief executive officer, Morton County Health System, Elkhart;
- Christine McSweeney, interim chief executive officer, St. Catherine Hospital, Garden City, and Bob Wilson Memorial Grant County Hospital, Ulysses (as of July 1);
- Elmore Patterson, administrator, Saint Luke’s Allen County Regional Hospital, Iola (as of July 1);
- Frank Corcoran, interim chief executive officer, Geary Community Hospital, Junction City; and
- Brandon Bullard, chief executive officer, Hamilton County Hospital, Syracuse.
Our Kansas Hospitals and Health-Related Facilities list is available on the KHA website in PDF (Adobe Acrobat Reader format) at www.kha-net.org. A username and password is required. Click on Kansas Hospitals, CEO Directories, Kansas Hospital List and Kansas Hospitals and Health-Related Facilities List. Please contact Cheryl Carson at (785) 233-7436 if you have updates and provide the start date of the new administrator/chief executive officer, picture, birthday and press release/bio.