(Aug. 28, 2020) – Each week, the Kansas Hospital Association will recognize hospitals who reached out to candidates and legislators at both the state and federal level to make their voice heard. KHA provides a variety of opportunities to meet policymakers, but we know hospitals are working hard to develop those relationships on their own as well. So let us know when you have reached out to your elected officials, and we will add you to the All-star roster!
This week's All-stars are:
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital Manhattan, Inc., Manhattan
- Citizens Health, Colby
- Clay County Medical Center, Clay Center
- Community HealthCare System, Inc., Onaga
- Graham County Hospital, Hill City
- Greeley County Health Services, Tribune
- Hospital District #1 of Rice County, Lyons
- Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Hutchinson
- Meade District Hospital/Artesian Valley Health System, Meade
- Memorial Health System, Abilene
- Mercy Hospital, Inc., Mound Ridge
- Mitchell County Hospital Health Systems, Beloit
- Ness County Hospital District #2, Ness City
- Rooks County Health Center, Plainville
- Smith County Memorial Hospital, Smith Center
- St. Catherine Hospital, Garden City
- Stormont Vail Health, Topeka
- The University of Kansas Health System, Kansas City
- The University of Kansas Health System Pawnee Valley Campus, Larned
- Western Plains Medical Complex, Dodge City
Thank you for your efforts!
Have a visit to report? Email Audrey Dunkel.