(Oct. 19, 2018) – Mark your calendar and plan to attend the Rural Health Symposium, Nov. 15, at the Hilton Garden Inn and Conference Center in Salina. Rural health care providers are constantly being faced with new challenges and fewer resources to address those challenges. The purpose of this symposium is to provide attendees with the skills, ideas and information necessary to survive in the rapidly changing world of rural health care.
Session topics will include:
- CMS Rural Health Strategy
- Measuring Critical Access Hospital Swing-Bed Quality
- Emergencies Happen: How to Be Prepared
- Closing Care Gaps: A Front-Line Approach to Population Health
- Leading Transition: A Leader's Story
Please contact the KHA Education Department (785) 233-7436, if you have questions.
--Hayley Finch Genschorck