Trustees and hospital CEOs should make plans to attend the Critical Issues Summit, Feb. 23 and 24, at the DoubleTree by Hilton Wichita Airport in Wichita. This meeting brings together hospital leadership and trustees from across the state and promotes the importance of good governance practices. This event provides top-notch speakers, educational sessions and discussions on the most critical topics facing hospitals today.
- Optional Pre-Session: Hospital Finance 101
Kathy Reep, Florida Hospital Association
- The Leader's Role in Building and Sustaining Exceptional Patient Experiences
Jake Poore, Integrated Loyalty Solutions
- From Obamacare to Trumpcare: What Can Hospitals Expect?
Steve Rixen, Vizient, Inc.
- CEO Turnover in Kansas: A Streamlined Study Based on Insight, Experience and Conversations
Alexander Yaffee and Mark O'Neal, Yaffee & Company
- Consumers and the New Health Economy - Driving the Triple Aim
Jane Sarasohn-Kahn, Think Health, LLC
- Ball of Confusion: Trends and Their Meaning for Leadership and Governance
Jamie Orlikoff, president, Orlikoff & Associates, Inc., and senior consultant, Center for Healthcare Governance
The Kansas Hospital Association has a block of rooms reserved for the nights of Feb. 22 and 23 at the rate of $114, plus tax. The room block will be available until Monday, Jan. 30. Call (316) 945-5272 and ask for the KHA room block to receive the special rate.
Download the brochure, and take a moment to register online today. Contact the KHA Education Department at (785) 233-7436, if you have questions.