KanCare FAQs


KanCare FAQs
In the event that the KanCare program is unable to begin on January 2, 2012, what is the state’s “Plan B”?
According to agency officials, the state would potentially
1) extend the agreements with the current Medicaid MCOs (FHP and Unicare) or 2) take over the Medicaid program and operate it similar to the FFS Medicaid program.
For more information on the SHIP Webinar, contact Susan Cunningham or Jennifer Findley at (785) 233-7436.
Contact the KHA Education Department for more information at (785) 233-7436.
For more information regarding the KHA Board Meeting, contact Amy Fluke at (785) 233-7436 or afluke@kha-net.org.
For more information, contact the KHA Education Department at (785) 233-7436.
For more information regarding this meeting, contact Steve Poage at spoage@kha-net.org or (785) 233-7436.