More than 30 scholarships are available for the 2017-2018 academic year in the Kansas Hospital Education and Research Foundation Health Care Scholarship Program. Students are encouraged to apply in the following categories:
- Nursing: undergraduate students in nursing (KHERF)
- Graduate: graduate-level students in any health care discipline (KHERF)
- Future Faculty: students pursuing education necessary to become health care faculty (KHERF)
- Health Care: undergraduate students in non-nursing health care fields (KHERF)
- Health Care Administration: students in health care administration (KAHCE)
- Human Resources: students in hospital human resource-related fields (KHHRA)
Priority will be given to hospital employees, particularly in Kansas regions experiencing shortages. Our thanks to the Kansas Association of Health Care Executives and the Kansas Hospital Human Resources Association for partnering with KHERF to administer their scholarship programs. KHERF relies on you to forward this invitation to anyone you know in Kansas who is pursuing a health care degree or new certificate. Applications are on the KHERF website at www.kherf.org. Please help us find the best candidates!