Trustee Accountability and Recognition – Recognize Your Trustees on March 3-4
The Kansas Hospital Association’s Trustee Recognition and Accountability Program annually recognizes trustees at the Critical Issues Summit for the standards of excellence they uphold, governance best practices they adhere to, and the education in which they have invested. We encourage you to complete a Trustee Accountability and Recognition Program form to recognize your hospital and trustees specifically that:
- Understand and embrace the need for governance accountability;
- Govern according to a standard of excellence;
- Are willing to formally recognize their adherence to governance best practices;
- Embrace community accountability; and
- Structure their community benefit and outreach programs to meet identified community needs.
Please complete a recognition form by March 1 and fax it to Cindy Samuelson at (785) 233-6955 or email email@example.com.